WooCommerce Data Transfer
·Aug 2, 2022·
1 min read
Do you have this problem? We'd love to chat!
Dillon needed to sync orders between two WooCommerce sites. It was the typical small company problem — they didn’t house software engineer and off-the-shelf tools didn’t have the exact functionality they needed.
We built them a tool that transfers all the data at the click of a button.
- Dillon needed to periodically copy the order history from one WooCommerce site to another
Why Existing Solutions Didn’t Work
- WooCommerce charges $50 for spreadsheet uploads
- WooCommerce exports aren’t segmented by date, which made the process confusing
- A Flank app that copies the order history from Site A to Site B at the click of a button
- Dillon can now see his entire order history across both sites under one umbrella. This makes BI reporting much simpler.